Thursday, April 1, 2010

Guam...Capsize?

Okay, I have to admit I didn't know where to put this. Should I put it under the heading of Politics or Humor?

This is an elected official, Rep. Hank Johnson from the State of Georgia who is addressing the Commander of the United States Navy Pacific Fleet, Adm. Robert Willard, during a House Armed Services committee hearing of budget matters. The Navy is proposing to add 8000 service members and their famlies to the island.

Watch what Rep. Hank Johnson has to say at about the 1:18 minute point on the video. Then watch the expression of the Admiral.



This is not an April Fools Joke! He actually thinks that adding some people to the island that it could tip over and capsize. Did you see the Admiral holding back the "laugh". He was probably thinking, "I left my office to be questioned by this guy?"

These are the people that are making the decisions for our Country?

No comments:

Post a Comment