Saturday, June 11, 2011

Preparing!

Things seem to be happening quickly. I am using more of my spare time preparing and getting things ready for my family in case things should go downhill quickly. I still don't know when or what will happen, but I strongly believe something will. I try and read as many blogs, news sites, etc. so I can try and piece it together. If you have not started preparing, I would suggest you start.

About a year ago, not too long after I started this blog, I was contacted by a forum owner and asked if I would like to be the Medical Moderator at his newly formed forum. Being that he was a friend of mine, I said yes. I have spent more time there and posted more articles at that forum than here.

Hence, I will be posting more items at http://www.survivalandpreparedness.com/ in the coming days than here. If you have not yet checked it out I would suggest you do so. There are many people that post over there that are very knowlegable. The site is very friendly as well. And best of all it's FREE! Come join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment