Friday, March 24, 2017

I am coming back.....

Well, it has been a while since I have blogged. A lot has happened in my life, the US and the world.

I have taken it upon myself to get back into shape and have lost the extra weight and strengthened the muscles I need for daily, functional living. My diet is a lifestyle Paleo diet consisting of low carbs, high fat and moderate protein. My children are young adults now, so my wife and I get to enjoy each others company more. We are traveling more often and "getting to know each other" more fully as we, like many couples put our lives on hold while raising our children. Oh how fun it is to re-engage with each other.

Life if the USofA hasn't changed much....sure, we have a new administration, but the battles between the left, the RINOs and the conservatives continue.

Life in the world, well its about the same. The Islamic Terrorists are still at their games, the progressive countries are still pushing their progressive ideas, but some of them are paying the price for their open border policies.

I will be trying to blog more in the coming months. I will still focus on political happenings, but will also start posting on some of the traveling we do.

Until next time, stay safe and stay aware....

PSD

No comments:

Post a Comment