Friday, March 19, 2010

Medicare fix would push health care into the red

So Called Doc Fix

Well, I wonder how much of this will come out after the vote on Sunday. I have a feeling that there will be much more uncovered. This whole thing has scam, fraud, unconstitutional you pick the word as they all fit written all over it. We are seeing the Constitution burn right in front of us. I have read the Constitution and have yet to see where the government can mandate that a citizen must purchase health insurance. If I'm missing it, please point it out to me. The politicians, mostly democrats, are ram-rodding this bill down our throats and avoiding the rights of the citizens.

Please call the Capital Switchboard 1-877-762-8762 or 1-202-224-3121 and thell them to "Kill The Health Care Bill." We need to keep the switchboard jammed with opposition. Our voices need to be heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment