Saturday, March 13, 2010

What is this about?

You are probably saying "another guy starting a blog about the economy". Well, yes to some degree, but I want to make it a little different than others. I have been doing a lot of reading over the last several years (over a decade now) about the economy, housing, crap that the congress tries to pull (and sometimes succeeds), camping/hiking, guns/knives and overall survival during true emergencies. There is a lot of information out there in books as well as on the web. What I'm going to try and do is bring this information to you in a concise manner so you don't have to visit 10 or 20 websites daily like I sometimes do. Some posts will be my rants and others may just be links to articles or videos that I have found interesting, informative or just plain funny and think you will like them as well. I might post every now and then, or somedays it may be multiple posts as we live in a 24/7 information world. I hope you will visit frequently.
Thanks for visiting....

No comments:

Post a Comment